Thandavas has established itself as a house hold name for textile goods in Bangalore. Better known by our shop name located in chickpet, as P. Thandava Mudaliar and Sons, we have a legacy of more than 88 years in the textile industry, spanning over 5 generations.
Established in the year 1932, our firm is known for its product’s authenticity, price reasonability and customer service. Our clients come from all fields especially religious entities. They include retail shops all around Karnataka & South India, Raghavendra mutts, ashrams & temples spread all over South India.
We endeavour in procuring high quality goods directly from manufacturers all over India and act as a single point medium for our customers from the manufacturing point, ensuring that our customers get the best quality goods at the most reasonable price.
- Uttaradhi mutt, Bangalore.
- Guru Raghavendra Seva Samithi – Devagiri, Bangalore.
- Vyasaraja mutt, Gandhi Bazaar, Bangalore.
- Sri Raghavendra Swamy Mutt— Banaswadi, HAL, Laggere, Girinagar, ISRO layout, Jayanagar 4th T Block, Jayanagar 5th block, Bull temple road, Chamrajpet, Konankunte, Hoskerehalli, Malleshwaram, N. R. Colony and many more in Bangalore.
- Sri Sringeri Shankar Mutt, Chamrajpet, Bangalore.
- Sri Raghavendra Swamy Mutts all over South India – Koppal, Shringeri, Chickmagalur, Dharwad, Kuknoor, Udupi and many more.
- Art of Living – divine services (Ravi Shankar ji ashram).
- Venugopal Swamy Temple, HAL.
- Ghati Subramanya Temple, Ghati.
- Shree Veera Pratapa Anjaneya Swamy Sannidhi, Belagur (Ramadhuta Shree Bindu Madhava Sadhguru).
Thandavas have been family to us for the textile requirement of our mutt for a very long period maybe say 25 years. Our long-standing relationship is itself a testimony of their quality and credibility.
Thandavas give what they promise — this itself resonates the essence behind Thandavas long term presence. For all our requirements – mutt’s and family’s we go only to Thandavas.